Wanting to buy gifts for that Tenkara beginner in your life? Or maybe a Christmas present for yourself? Look no further.
- Fly Boxes - The 3x5 Tacky Fly Box is a good place to start.
- Line - TenkaraBum offers many Hi-Vis Fluorocarbon lines. These are great colors to help you identify your line on the water.
- Line Holder - Tenkara USA has one of the most innovative on the market.
- Forceps and Nippers - I love the trout prints offered by Orvis, and I am a sucker for purple!
- Tenkara Rods - I would check out the Tenkara USA rods to get started. I prefer the Rhodo or Sato from this company.
- Waders and Boots - This is a very personal purchase. I recommend trying on Orvis or Patagonia waders and boots and find what is a comfortable fit.
- Cutest Coupon Ever - Check out the Tenkara USA Fly Fishing Coupon. Print one and give it to your favorite fishing partner! http://www.tenkarausa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/TENKARA_COUPON.pdf
- Kids Tenkara Kit - Let the kids join in on the fun! Check out this kit at TenkaraBum.
- Pack - One of my personal favorite companies is ZimmerBuilt. There are many packs to choose from, but as a beginner all I need is the Tenkara Strap Pack. This easily snaps to my wader overall straps. It holds my fly box, line, tippet, nippers, and forceps!
- Tenkara Guides - Give the perfect gift of a guided fly fishing trip in Utah with Tenkara Guides.
- Trout Unlimited Membership - Give the gift of conservation with a TU Membership! I love mine and it has allowed me to meet other fishers through my local chapter.
On further review, I find this might be a Christmas list about what I like or want! There are so many companies and products that you really have to find what works for you. Happy Shopping!